We have been approached with an exciting opportunity to include our supporters – YOU! – in a music video for upcoming release in the US! The concept is that our supporters will submit photos of themselves, holding whiteboards (or white poster board) with their messages to the world, in response to this question: “How do women change the world?” So, the message on your whiteboard could be something like, “Women change the world by being MOTHERS!” or “Women stand up for peace!” – anything you want to write!
Here are the steps to take part:
1) Take a photo of you and/or multiple people holding your whiteboard message. If you’re having a Join me on the Bridge event, this is a perfect place to take the photo!
2) Make your message legible and large enough to see in a photo – dark/black ink is best
3) Be careful with flash in your photography – it can obscure your written message
4) Take a high quality (relatively large) photo
5) Email your photo(s) to email@example.com with the subject line Music Video Submission. Include your name(s), city and state in your email.
DEADLINE: This Friday, March 9!
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY, MARCH 12!
Thanks so much for your support! We’re excited about this opportunity and hope to include as many of your photos as possible! It is sure to be an inspirational video and something that will help drive awareness of our mission across the country.
Women for Women International